Use of Site
American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida and Consumer Assist Network Association, Inc. (CANA), Caribbean American Property Insurance Company are Assurant companies. “We” “Our” or “Us” require that each visitor ("User,” “You,” or “Your”) to this Internet site on the World Wide Web (this "Site") adhere to the Legal Notice, which may have been revised since You last visited this Site. Please read this Legal Notice carefully before using this Site. By accessing this Site, each User acknowledges that he or she is least 18 years old and has read, understands and accepts this Legal Notice. Each User is bound by any revisions to these terms and conditions and should visit this page at each visit to review the current terms and conditions. If the User does not agree to all of the terms of this Legal Notice, he or she should not use this Site.
This Site is to provide You with the opportunity to apply for ID Fraud Solutions. In order for you to apply, you must become a member of Consumer Assist Network Association and provide us with certain personal information. We cannot guarantee that, in all circumstances, that We will receive Your enrollment via this tool. We, therefore, request that You contact Us by telephone at +1.866.632.5335, or write Us at CANA IDFS Members, Lakeside 2nd floor, Direct Response Operations, PO Box 979230, Miami, FL 33197, if You have not received a response within three (3) weeks of Your original Internet submission.
We are not a credit bureau and are not the providers of the credit reports or credit monitoring services. A third-party provider, with whom we have contracted, provides these services. We do not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever for the credit report or credit score or the information contained within your credit report or credit score. CSIdentity Corporation is the entity which will provide credit reports, credit scores, Social Security Monitoring and Cyber Detector to you. Legal Club of America is the entity which will provide Legal Network Access.
In order for this Site to function properly with Your computer, your computer will need to have the following:
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher, Safari 3.0 or higher, or Firefox 2.0 or higher
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, MacOS 10 or higher, or Linux
- A printer connected to Your computer to print Your confirmation notice or the ability to save the document in html or pdf format on Your hard drive or external drive.
- The use of Java is enabled. Java version 1.5.0_11
You will need a valid email address to be able to receive a copy of your Terms and Conditions and to access the member site upon receipt of the Terms and Conditions.
We will charge the membership fee to the mortgage billing, credit card or bank account that was last used on the Site, at the then prevailing fee, and your membership will renew automatically, until terminated. You will be notified of any increase in the membership fee upon renewal prior to the renewal date.
We expressly disclaim all warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and accuracy. Information on this Site may contain inaccuracies or errors. Information on this Site may be changed or updated without notice. We have no obligation to update information on this Site, so such information may be out of date at any given time. We also may make improvements or changes in products described on this Site at any time without notice. However, if You apply for ID Fraud Solutions, We will alert You to any changes relating to this Site that may have a material impact on Your enrollment.
- USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE;
- FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE;
- DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION;
- COMPUTER VIRUS; OR
- LINE FAILURE
- THE MATERIAL IS OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY OR IS FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERRORFREE;
- DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- OUR SITE, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE OUR SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR CONDITIONS; OR
- INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OUR SITE IS ACCURATE AS OF ANY PARTICULAR DATE. INFORMATION ON OUR SITE MAY BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
We make no representation as to the financial or other suitability of any product or service described on this Site for any User. The recommendation of product provided on this Site is merely a suggestion and is, in no way, a representation that this product is the best or most suitable product for You.
All content on this Site is protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content on this Site for commercial or public purposes. The trademarks, logos and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on this Site are the property of Assurant, Inc. its subsidiaries (collectively "Assurant") or third parties who have provided a license for use of same. Users are prohibited from using any Mark for any purpose without the express written permission of Assurant.
The design, text and images of this Site are owned, controlled or licensed by Assurant. Assurant retains all right, titles and interest to all material provided on this Site. The posting of information and material on this Site does not constitute a waiver by Assurant or any of their licensors of any rights in such material and does not transfer any rights to any User of the Site.
This Site may contain hyperlinks or references to Web sites operated, owned or maintained by parties other than Us. Such hyperlinks are provided solely as a matter of convenience. We do not control such Web sites and are not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or certification by Us of the material on such Web sites or any association with their operators. Access to any such other site linked to this Site is at the User's own risk.
We adhere to all laws regarding the privacy of information submitted by Users of their web sites.
Some sites and pages within this Site may use “cookies.” A cookie, for the purpose of this Legal Notice, is a small file that is stored on Your hard drive and contains no personally identifiable information about the User’s use of this Site. A cookie used by Us cannot read data off the User’s hard drive or read cookie files created from other sites. The User is free to decline a cookie if the User’s browser has been set to prompt or decline cookies. It is possible that the declination of a cookie may cause the user to be unable to use the Site information and functions successfully.
The products and services described in this Site relate to products and services available within the United States and Puerto Rico. Such products and services may not be available in all states. Please review the website for those states where one or more of the products or services are not available.
Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations in the United States.
Access to and use of password protected or secure areas of this Site are restricted to authorized persons only. Any User who accesses or attempts to access such areas without authorization may be subject to prosecution.
We will not permit confidential information to be sent over the Internet in readable form. We use encryption where necessary to prevent sensitive data from being intercepted by unauthorized sources.
We reserve the right to revise theses Terms and Conditions at any time and Users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to seek any remedy available at law or in equity for any violation of these Terms and Conditions, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site.
You are provided the following information pursuant to various state insurance laws, including, but not limited to, those of California, Massachusetts, and Missouri. With regards to Financial Reimbursement, Emergency Cash, and Cash Recovery Benefits, Cash Recovery Reimbursement, the Underwriting Companies are as follows:
|National Association of Insurance Commissioners' Identification Number
|Principal Address and Telephone
|List of Jurisdictions in United States Where Authorized to Do Business
|State of Domicile
|American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida
|11222 Quail Roost Drive, Miami, FL 33157
|All States in the United States and the District of Columbia
- Payments. If You choose to make payments by having funds deducted from Your bank account, you agree to make payments via a United States bank or other financial institution who is enabled on the automated clearing house ("ACH") system. By electing to pay using Your bank account, you expressly authorize Us to debit Your bank account for the total amount You authorized (including applicable taxes, fees and other costs). Upon Your authorization, We, or Our agent, will create an electronic funds transfer or bank draft, which will be presented to Your bank or financial institution for payment from Your bank account. All transactions will be payable in U.S. dollars and at any time in the future We may in Our sole discretion, rescind payment by bank account option to You without notice for any reason at any time.
- Authorization and Electronic Signatures. By choosing a bank account as Your payment method, You agree that: (i) You have read, understand and agree to these Terms and Conditions, (ii) this agreement and Your authorization and direction each constitute a "signed writing" under all applicable laws and regulations, (iii) all disclosures will be sent to You by electronic methods, (iv) We can inquire into information We consider advisable to verify Your identity or information provided by You, and (v) You authorize the initiation of one or more ACH debit entries for the amounts specified by You from Your bank account, and You hereby authorize Your financial institution deduct such payments from Your bank account.
- Error Resolution. If You believe that any payment transaction initiated by Us with respect to Your bank account is incorrect, or if You would like additional information about a transaction, You may contact Us by telephone at +1.866.632.5335, email Us at email@example.com., or write to Us at CANA-IDFS Members, T3, FSO Policy Operations, PO Box 979230, Miami, FL 33197. If You fail to notify Us within 90 days after the date the transaction at issue FIRST appears on Your account statement You may lose the right to correct any errors. So as to permit Us to address any errors, please provide the following information in Your inquiries :
- Your name and the e-mail address associated with Your account,
- a description transfer You have identified, any additional information You believe is an error or why You need more information,
- the amount of the suspected error,
- the transaction date and associated transaction identification number from Your bank account statement,
- Your telephone number, and
- the telephone number of Your bank
© Copyright 2011 Assurant, Inc.